Ever seen a Boba Fett bike before? Us neither and never one with such class and quality behind that Star Wars bounty hunter themed paint work. Built What on the surface could be a rather naff idea, is actually a very well executed design.
The project was a collaboration between John Caletti, caletticycles.com, Peter Thomsen and Oliver Cleveland. John designed and fabricated the frame to his legendary standard. Peter created the design (and took the photos). Oliver Cleveland with Dark Matter Finishing, darkmatterfinishing.com applied the paint.
I can’t see many people dissing this bike. And if the hand-built frame, paint work and overall design wasn’t enough the spec just blows it away (pun intended).
It comes kitted with;
- SRAM FORCE group (172.5mm cranks, 34/50 rings, 11-28 cassette)
- Jones Precision Wheels (Gold! Chris King R45 hubs, Atomik Carbon rims – wide, tubeless compatible) with Hope QRs
- ENVE Road fork, Enve seatpost, compact 42cm bars
- Easton EA90 stem painted to match.
- Chris King headset and spacers
- Pro Turnix saddle
- Kogel ceramic bearing bottom bracket (threaded of course) and derailleur pulleys
- Hutchinson Fusion tubeless tires – 25mm wide
Best of all it’s for sale and all details and buying options can be found here