Café du Cycliste has a new innovative space, aka Le Rendezvous, combing their complete collection of premium cycling apparel, unique rental bikes, expert mechanic services, luxury locker rooms and the best coffee in town. That town being Nice. It is less than ten metres from the sea and more importantly only one and half kilometres from the start of the Col d’Eze. Co?founder and Design Director, Remi Clermont explained “our clothing has always been heavily influenced by our home in the Alpes Maritimes and the incredible local riding, the underlying concept behind our new café is to make it easier for other riders to enjoy the area as much as we do”.
What is really remarkable about this place is that, they have carefully chosen unique selection of bikes to rent, including steel from the French artisan frame builders Cycle Victoire and premium titanium from high end Italian manufacturer Passoni. Where else would you find such a fine selection of rental bikes?
Le Café is open seven days a week to welcome riders from around the corner and around the globe.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR NEW SPACE INCLUDE:
• Apparel – view and shop the complete Café du Cycliste clothing range for men and women, for performance and city riding.
• Bike Rental – access premium bikes from Colnago, Cycles Victoire and Passoni. Choose carbon, steel or titanium and experience machines which are simply unavailable for hire anywhere else in the world.
• Services – use our luxury locker rooms, tap in to our local knowledge or book in your bike
for a check up or specific repair by our expert mechanics.
• Tours and Rides – join our regular rides which start and finish at the café or sign up for one of our accompanied tours, from the unique one day fly in–fly
out Escapade (available from a selection of European cities) to longer five and seven day all included trips.
• Relaxation – enjoy a strong coffee or an ice cold drink pre or post ride, inside or out on the terrace. Meet other riders, discover new tracks and plot new routes on our 3-D visual map